When you do visit us, whilst things might be a little different from the moment you arrive we kindly ask that you to help us help keep you safe by adhering to our safety measures to ensure you enjoy the warm and welcoming atmosphere that you have always experienced with us!
TEMPORARY KITCHEN OPENING HOURS
We will be open:
Monday to Friday from 4pm – 10pm.
Saturday & Sundays from 12pm – 10pm.
We hope to return to our normal opening hours as soon as it is considered reasonably safe.
We will be serving our breakfast & lunch menu on weekends between 12pm – 4pm.
Our prix fixe menu will be available up until 6.30pm every day.
Unfortunately, we are not permitted to have any performances with a live audience in attendance. Only background jazz music will be played.
If you or anyone in your party are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 we would kindly ask that you do not enter the premises and keep us informed. These the symptoms include:
- A new continuous cough
- High Temperature (38°c)
- Loss or Change to your sense of smell and/or taste
As part of our safety procedure we may require temperature check on arrival with a contactless measuring device. Should we notice any symptoms we will have the right to refuse entry.
RESERVATIONS & ARRIVAL
The safety of our teams and our guests is our top priority and we have been working behind the scenes to ensure we can re-open safely.
- Your contact details when you have booked with us will be saved for up to 21 days for use by the NHS Test & Trace program. If you have not made a reservation, we will request your contact information on arrival. This information will NOT be used for marketing purposes and is only shared with the NHS as part of their initiative to alert other guests.
- If you book in advanced please ensure you arrive on time to spread the arrival and seating of guests.
- Walk-ins may be required to wait outside until a seating slot has opened.
- Please wait in the reception and adhere to floor markings.
- You will be required to sanitise your hands with the provided alcohol hand gel sanitiser
- You may be asked to have your temperature checked with a contactless thermometer
- A staff member will then guide you to your table.
- Tables will have been sanitised and left vacant for at least 5mins. You will be provided a single-use menu. Alternatively, you can scan our QR code to access the menu your smartphone device.
- Tables will not be set in advanced. Cutlery, Napkins & Glasses will be brought to you once you have ordered.
- We will be operating table service only. Tables will not be set on arrival.
- For the safety of our staff, please do not approach our staff, bar or kitchen. Should you require service, please raise your hand.
- Plate covers will be used to prevent potential contamination to your food from kitchen to table.
- Steak Tartare will not be prepared at the table. This dish will be prepared in the kitchen to your liking.
TRAINING & DAILY RISK ASSESSMENTS
Staff will have been trained on how to create a safe and inviting environment. Their training will be regularly reviewed weekly and according to the latest government guidelines. Management will be performing daily Covid-19 Risk Assessments and Health Checks at the beginning and end of each shift.
- Daily temperature checks of all staff. Isolating any member of staff showing symptoms
- Daily cleaning and checks of work and sanitiser stations
- Full and thorough training of all employees on essential hygiene and respiratory etiquette, physical distancing and appropriate risks associated with operating in a Covid-safe workplace.
- Mandatory daily staff Covid briefings and hand washing every 30mins.
- Staff to work in separate zones and not have contact with kitchen staff during their shifts
- Staff taking staggered meal breaks
- Adapted Food Management HACCP procedures
Accessible sanitiser stations for all to use on each floor. Alcohol hand gel sanitiser, anti-bacterial wipes, anti-viral spray and blue paper roll.
We will be operating a single person use of the toilet facilities. Please adhere to signs when using the toilets and wait outside if necessary. Hand soap, alcohol hand gel sanitiser and automatic hand dryers will be available for use. Anti-bacterial wipes will also be available inside of the cubicles for wiping down seats, handles and buttons should it be necessary.
Toilets will be checked every 30mins and cleaned if necessary, by our staff.
REDUCED CAPACITY AND REVISED SEATING PLANS
We have carefully placed our tables to adhere to social distancing guidelines. Our booking policies have changed to ensure we can monitor capacity at all times ensuring all areas of the restaurant are easily accessible and social distancing guidelines can be adhered to.
We strongly encourage guests to pay using contactless or smartphone device where possible. We will accept cash, but no change will be given.
FOOD DELIVERY SERVICES
We will continue to offer food delivery via Uber Eats / Deliveroo / Just Eat. Delivery drivers will be asked to use a different entrance to collect orders. If you do not feel comfortable dining in the restaurant you are welcome to order your food online for home delivery. Our deliveries will arrive double sealed.
SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDELINES
See below for the guidelines from the government on social distancing these will still apply whether you are socialising at home or restaurant. Please ensure you bear these in mind when visiting us or making a booking.
- Indoor gatherings are limited to member of any two households (or support bubbles)
- Outdoor gatherings are limited to members of any two households or a group of at most six people from any number of households
- If bringing your children, please make sure they are kept under your supervision at all times. It will be your responsibility to ensure they remain seated throughout.